Jawatan/kerja kosong in Malaysia Warehouse/Logistics Executive January 2013 @ Pure Associates Sdn Bhd
(Selangor – USJ)
- Responsible for the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for routine logistics related documentation flow, stock management and inventory control.
- Carries out routine monitoring and report unforeseen or exceptional events to the Manager.
- Implement improvement related process to prevent issue recurrence and facilitate changes to process in conjunction with operations areas.
- Monitor the overall stock positioning and stock management, periodic review of stock status with merchandising team, regular stock checking to avoid stock losses.
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Diploma or Higher.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Possess high level of commitment and able to demonstrate initiative, integrity and independent.
- Strong analytical skills, able to use MS Excel.
- Highly motivated, can work with little supervision.
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant and well-groomed.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or e-mail over your full resume stating the position applying for, current & expected salary, date of availability and reason for leaving current / last employment to:
Due to the high number of applications expected from this posting, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for applying to Pure Associates and good luck in your job search!
Related jobs in Malaysia
- Doctor vacancy 2013 @ Poliklinik Universiti
- HOSPITAL ASSISTANT vacancy 2013 @ Poliklinik Universiti
- Part-time Qualified Company Secretary vacancy 2013 @ YHL & Associates
- MARKETING SURVEYORS (PART-TIME) vacancy 2013 @ Ching International Service Pte Ltd
- Application Consultant (Project Implementation) vacancy 2013 @ TriAset Sdn Bhd